SERVICE 5 – STAKEHOLDER RESEARCH
Not sure what your school’s USPs are? Don’t know the best marketing activities to attract new pupils? Can’t fathom why some families are migrating to other schools?
Asking relevant stakeholders is the first step in addressing ANY marketing or communications issue. Using expert questioning techniques, Stickman digs deep with stakeholders to uncover the answers. Connecting insight with your marketing ensures it is relevant. This means it will resonate and make your school shine, whether you’re trying to attract new families or retain existing.
OUR APPROACH IS UNIQUE
Our research approach is unique as it focuses on key learnings. What big stories are the findings telling us? And what are the vital actions that need to be taken?
We don’t just churn out data. We dissect. We interpret. We discuss. We then translate the insight into a consolidated set of Key Themes and Recommendations that will make the BIGGEST DIFFERENCE to your school.
OUR RESEARCH SERVICES:
- Online Surveys: with skillfully-crafted questioning and deft translation of findings, we’ll tell you exactly what actions to take
- Mystery Shopping an Open Day or School Tour: we put ourselves in the shoes of a prospective family and spot key improvements with our fresh pair of eyes
- Competitor Audits: we’ll tell you how to differentiate yourselves and stand head and shoulders above your competitors
- Website Audits: your school website is your shop window. We’ll tell you how to make it shine.
- Social Media Audits: social media can be a minefield for schools. We’ll tell you where to focus your efforts to make sure they’re having an impact.
- Focus Groups: great for digging deeper into more subjective areas, such as what’s unique about your school
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Prices are competitive. Please contact us for a quote and start seeing how the stakeholder voice can make YOUR school’s offering utterly compelling.
Stickman was extremely thorough in their audit and professional throughout. We had an excellent experience working with them.
As part of our support, we may recommend that various marketing materials are needed. Have a peek opposite at examples. Warning…it’s seriously exciting when you see your school brand come to life in these kinds of ways.
EDGE GROVE PREP SCHOOL
ONLINE PARENT SURVEY
Read how we dug deep with parents to unearth their perceptions of the school and how we used the findings to enhance marketing and communications activity.
GIRL’S PREP SCHOOL, N. WEST
PARENT COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
Facing strong competition, parent negativity, and retention issues, we crafted communications that addressed parental concerns head-on and conveyed the benefits of the school’s entire offering.
MYSTERY SHOPPING THE SCHOOL TOUR
Under the guise of a prospective family, we mystery shopped the School’s pre, during and post-school tour experience, and created quick and longer-term wins to enhance the prospective family experience.