What does ineffective school marketing sound like?
- “Why does no one seem to know we’re here?”
- “Why are other schools gaining pupils and we’re not?”
- “We can’t recruit a Teaching Assistant until we’ve filled more school places and secured the additional revenue.”
- “Shall we try an advert in the local newspaper?”
What does ineffective school marketing feel like?
- Frustration- nothing seems to work
- No time – you’re multitasking across a million things and constantly firefighting
- Confusion – a lack of clarity about whether you’re putting your efforts into the right areas
- Deflation – masses of effort yet little measurable outcome.
And what does ineffective school marketing ultimately look like?
- Seeing adverts for your competitor school seemingly everywhere
- A lack of enquiries
- A pupil deficit
- A drop in school revenue
Does any of this sound familiar?
If you find yourself nodding, this has to stop.
NOW is the time for action.
It might feel like you haven’t the time to take a step back from the day-to-day demands of promoting your school, but the reality is, you don’t have time NOT to.
You need a serious blast of inspiration, practical help and a boost to your marketing skills that will help you to take your school forward and impact those pupil numbers.
We might just have the answer: a 3-week blast of marketing power to upskill you and identify the core marketing activities that will create a tide of admissions enquiries.
Our Marketing & Admissions Blaster Coaching Programme includes:
- a marketing audit
- live coaching sessions
- bitesize tasks and worksheets to help you take your marketing to the next level
- a marketing plan
It really is the ideal blend of short term gain with real long term benefits.
Following the Blaster Coaching Programme, you’ll feel empowered by:
- Your admissions phone line is ringing off the hook
- You’re relieved that your marketing budget is easily justified, and are excited to share results with SLT, the bursar and governors
- You’re relieved that colleagues see the benefit of marketing in your school
- Your ‘everyday’ is orderly and you have more time thanks to your new Marketing Action Plan (firefighting is history)
- You have headspace to think more strategically and feel ahead of the game when planning your marketing and admissions activities for NEXT year (and the year after that, and the year after that…)
To find out more about the Marketing & Admissions Blaster Coaching Programme, simply get in touch for a no-obligation chat.
We’re here to help
If you’d like help with creating a School Marketing & Admissions Strategy, or if you’d like to know more about any aspect of our marketing, communication or admissions services, simply get in touch, obligation free. We’re here to help, and are always happy to have a chat and explain how our work helps schools to get results.
School Marketing Champion
The Stickman Consultancy