We love to share and 2019 has been no different. Our blog this year has been packed to the rafters with practical tips and advice to get schools buzzing with pupil recruitment and parent engagement activity.
Our aim is to help schools make a difference so they can be optimistic about the future. Browse our blogs to find just the inspiration you need on:
- Mystery shopping: a critical tool for pupil recruitment
- 3 ways to create that intangible WOW feeling for prospective parents
- 5 point checklist to drive pupil recruitment on a limited budget
- 3 ideas to fill your school places for September
- 3 essentials for maximising Primary School pupil recruitment
- 5 top tips for communicating effectively with parents
- Does your school have a strong USP?
- Curating parent ambassadors for your school: 5 essential top tips
- Does your school communicate in Comic Sans?
We would like to thank ALL of our clients for being simply scrumptious to work with. And from everyone at Stickman Towers, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
Karen, Stickman’s Chief Cheerleader