Here at Stickman Towers we’ve been busy sharing tips and tricks, insights and inspiration on all things marketing and admissions all year. If you’ve missed our missives, a) where have you been? and b) fear not, for we bring you glad tidings and a round-up of our videos and blogs from 2018!
Stickman’s blog highlights:
- Want to know more about the importance of telling your school’s story? [https://bit.ly/2C2bixW]
- How to really ‘WOW’ prospective families? [https://bit.ly/2KSoFCW]
- Killer tips for keeping joining families warm? [https://bit.ly/2C1mUBb]
- The power of involving pupils in your pupil recruitment and retention strategies [https://bit.ly/2Eo7wl8]
Stickman video hub:
Video is one of the simplest yet most engaging ways for us to share our school marketing tips and tricks with you. Our videos take mere minutes to watch, but really get the old brain cells buzzing.
Top Tip: video can be an amazing way of engaging parents. Be sure to consider it as part of your 2019 marketing strategy!
- Enjoy our videos interviews with Headteachers! We’re very proud of our exclusive interviews with the people at the top: the Heads! It is often their vision and drive that makes the difference and they obviously play a key role in the decision-making process of prospective families. [https://bit.ly/2PrKIBW and [https://bit.ly/2B7KYks] We’d love to include more insight from school leaders – if you’d like your school to feature, do get in touch.
- Top Tips videos for effective school marketing! Watch our short videos sharing golden nuggets around optimising pupil recruitment and retention:
- Videos of inspirational schools: we also love to share examples of organisations that go the extra mile and inspirational schools that show how a little innovation can go a very long way [https://bit.ly/2rt0CCB]
2019 – a sparkly new year ahead for us all:
- The new year is just around the corner and our diaries are filling fast. In January our Founder, Emily Richards, will be at the Bett Show 2019 (23-26 Jan at ExCel, London) speaking about the admissions and recruitment challenges faced by UK and international independent schools. [https://bit.ly/2Uy2YgP]
- We already have lots of exciting projects coming up with schools all over the country, and the Stickman team are frothing at the mouth to get going on those.
Finally, a thank you from our Founder, Emily Richards:
I feel extremely fortunate to love the work we do so much at Stickman. The schools we work with are incredible and we feel privileged to help those who do such amazing things for children and young people.
Additionally, the business wouldn’t be what it is without my amazing team and the fantastic partners we work with. You know who you are! Thank you for the constant support and inspiration that you provide. Everything you do is appreciated.
From us all at Stickman, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful and Happy New Year.
Love, Emily x